Equimax LV - Worm Paste
WHAT IS EQUIMAX® LV?
- Allwormer effective on all susceptible equine internal parasites including all three species of tapeworm and all three species of bots
- Safe to use on all horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions
- Treats horses up to 700kg
- Ergonomically designed, low volume easy to use syringe
- Easier to use for those with small hands or those with hard-to-worm horses
- Safe to use on all types of horses including pregnant mares and breeding stallions
Why choose EquiMax® LV?
Broad Spectrum Allwormer
The combination of ivermectin, and praziquantel in EQUIMAX® LV provides a broad-spectrum anti-parasiticide for total control of all equine worms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, tapeworms and skin parasites (summer sores and neck threadworms).
- Highly effective against ALL nematodes of pathological importance in New Zealand
- Highly effective against ALL tapeworms of pathological importance in New Zealand
Protects against worm related disease
Every horse faces a daily challenge from parasites in the environment and whilst not every horse will show signs of infection, if left untreated the burden of internal parasites such as worms and bots can cause disease and colic. Some of these diseases and colic can be life threatening to your horse. To maintain health and vitality while also reducing the risk of illness you should have your horse on an appropriate worming program. Parasites of major concern are small redworms, tapeworms and ascarids. Regular worm treatments with a broad-spectrum product such as EQUIMAX® LV will significantly reduce the risk of disease and colic attributable to worms and help to maintain the health and vitality of your horse.
Track record of safety
Extensive internal and independent trials have proven the safety and efficacy of EQUIMAX® LV. Safety has been proven in different age groups and life stages of horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions.
Treats horses weighing up to 700kg
Most horse owners underestimate their horse’s weight by as much as 20%. Underdosing due to underestimating weight can leave horses unprotected against worm related disease and may lead to resistance. A single tube of EQUIMAX® LV treats up to 700kg bodyweight, covering 99% of horses.
EQUIMAX® LV is given orally and is readily accepted by most horses.
Easy to use ergonomic syringe
EQUIMAX® LV is presented in a unique syringe that is designed to fit more comfortably into the hand. It has a shorter plunger - making it easier to use for people with small hands, and curved finger grips that make it more comfortable to grip. Additionally, the dose markings can be easily seen by both left and right-handed users.
- Ivermectin 18.7mg/g
- Praziquantel 140mg/g
Dosage & Directions for use
The recommended dose rate is 1mL/100kg of bodyweight. The first division delivers enough paste to treat 100 kg. Each subsequent syringe division delivers enough paste to treat 50 kg of bodyweight. The syringe delivers sufficient paste to treat 700 kg of bodyweight at the recommended dose rate.
Store below 25◦C.