Betavet Flexidog - 250ml
Optimal Joint Health for Dogs
FLEXIDOG is designed to help maintain healthy joint function, nourish the joint capsule and support elasticity of connective tissue. Supports a healthy inflammatory response for more free and flexible movement in working, racing dogs and pets.
- For the management of joint mobility and ease of movement.
- Supports the health of joints as animals age.
- Useful support for cartilage health – the cushion between the joints.
- Supports healthy connective tissue and soft tissue around a joint.
- Aids in the maintenance of ligaments and tendons.
- Provides antioxidants to help protect against the oxidative damage of exercise and aging.
- Supportive formulation post injury or post surgery recovery.
- Greater quality of life for healthier, happier working dogs and older pets.
- For best results use continuously.
Each 5ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) 11250mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) 1787.5mg
- Celery Seed (Apium graveolens) 693.75mg
- Aquamin – Lithothamnion species 176.25mg
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) 625mg
- Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) 3330mg
- Bacon flavoured blend
- Contains vegetable glycerine
Directions for DAILY use:
- Large Dogs 7ml
- Medium Dogs 5ml
- Small dogs 2-2.5ml
- Add to feed or for fussy eaters by oral syringe.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.